The Mount Snow Grand Summit Hotel is a Vermont lodge style hotel that combines a unique quarter-ownership with the only ski-in/ski-out location and amenities of a full-service hotel – an unbeatable combination not available at any other area property. Plus, as a member of RCI, it means you can vacation anywhere around the world! The Grand Summit Hotel in Vermont has earned Gold Crown Club status, the highest rating, since 1997. Grand Summit owners receive a fully deeded property on units ranging in size from studios and 1-, 2-, 3-bedrooms to the Penthouse suite.
Grand Summit Hotel Amenities & Services Owners have access to all hotel amenities and services, even if it’s not your week!
- Health club with treadmills, exercise bikes, stair-steppers, weight machines and more
- Newly expanded, full-service spa and massage facilities
- Year-round outdoor heated pool and two hot tubs
- Sauna and steam room
- Owners locker room with ski lockers
- Private owners club and library
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking and bell service
- Hotel concierge
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service
- Overnight ski/bike check
- Yoga, aerobics, pilates and other fitness classes
- Harriman’s Restaurant & Pub
- Grand Country Deli & convenience store
- Mount Snow Sports Retail Shop
Space Available Program
Accommodations at Mount Snow are available through the Space Available program. Any time the hotel is projected to be less than 90 percent occupied, the Space Available program allows owners to use a comparable unit to their own, by simply paying a nominal housekeeping fee. This provides owner accessibility of somewhere between 40 and 50 weeks per year, even though 13 weeks are purchased.
- Visit Mount Snow during weeks that you don’t own.
- Stay in a comparable or smaller unit — You pay only housekeeping fees.
- Stay in one unit for a maximum of 6 nights.
- Immediate family (parents and children) are eligible.
- You don’t give up time from the weeks that you own.
- Make reservations 72 hours prior to your date of arrival.